- Brief overview at the Davis Center on each garden attendees will visit.
- Visit 3 Master Gardeners’ private gardens and hear the MG Owner’s talk at each about the garden’s design intent, challenges and goals.
- Each garden emphasizes sustainability and water-wise practices.
- Presenter at the Davis Center: Lesley Wiscomb, Chair – UCCE Master Gardeners of Santa Barbara County. Lesley is a retired landscape architect and has been a Master Gardener since 2010.
- Presenters at Private Gardens: Certified Master Gardeners /Owners – names/addresses to be announced at presentation.
Morning Session: 8:30 AM – 1:15 PM
Registration opens at 9:00 AM
Instructions & Presentation 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Tours Offsite: 10:00 AM – 12:45 PM
Return to Davis Center: 12:45 PM – 1:00 PM
Afternoon Session: 11:30 AM – 4:15 PM
Registration opens at 12:00 N
Instructions & Presentation 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
Tours Offsite: 1:00 PM – 3:45 PM
Return to Davis Center: 3:45 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Meet at Louise Lowry Davis Center, 1232 De La Vina Street, Santa Barbara, CA
Notes: Private transportation required and carpooling encouraged. Sturdy shoes, water, snacks and sun protection are recommended. No restroom facilities available except at Davis Center. Attendees requiring special accommodation should call 805.893.3485.
Parking: Cars may be parked at Davis Center during tours and parking permits available if you wish to carpool.
(Advance ticket purchase required) Cost: $30.00 per person
Tickets available for purchase online starting in mid-April at the following link: http://cesantabarbara.ucanr.edu/Master_Gardener/
Space is limited and entry is by advance ticket purchase only!